All the posters will be presented as e-posters. The registered participants will have the chance to access the authors’ scientific contributions during the Symposium through e-posters stations or online through the ESPHM platform.
- Herd health management and economy
- Resident session
- Viral diseases
- Veterinary public health
- Bacterial diseases
- Welfare and nutrition
- Immunology and vaccinology
Keydates abstract submission procedure
- October 1, 2022: Opening of the abstract submission system
- December 1, 2022: Closure of the abstract submission system
- From January 25 to January 29, 2023: Authors should review their abstracts if required
- February 8, 2023: Abstract final evaluation and notification letters sending
- February 20, 2023: Deadline for authors’ registrations
A registration per each accepted abstract is required
- May 17, 2023: Deadline for e-poster and pdf presentation sending
We gently remind authors that when submitting your abstract, you agreed that the abstract and the corresponding poster/presentation, which you are going to show during the ESPHM, become subsequently available online at the organizers’ discretion.
You are requested to provide a PDF document before presenting your poster or giving your talk.
Through this process, the Scientific Committee want to give all authors the chance to distribute their latest findings in science in a much better quality than it has been possible in the past editions of this and other conferences.
The online registration and payment settlement of at least one author per abstract is required within the deadline, otherwise the abstract will not be published in the abstract book even if accepted.
If you have requests regarding the registration process, please contact email@example.com
Best Poster Award
In each edition of the ESPHM the Best Poster will be awarded by the organizers of the symposium.
On Thursday June 1, the committee composed by one member of the ECPHM Board, one member of the VPC and one member of the Local Scientific Committee, will evaluate the selected posters and choose the best one according to a standard evaluation sheet provided by the International Scientific Committee.
The winner will be announced on Friday morning June 2 and he/she is awarded with a free registration of the next ESPHM.